Monday, October 10, 2016

Violated

  So apparently one or more of the movers helping us unpack has sticky fingers. I won't mention the items taken because it's a sore spot for hubby, but I'll say the items were seen in the rental house on the second day of move-in. Then were not there later that day after the movers had gone. Because I had homeschooling for the kids, I remained at my mother in law's home while my husband went to the rental house to be with the movers. He was only one person and couldn't possibly monitor all the movers.  I feel so violated! We payed the price for a professional moving service, thought we'd hired professionals, but obviously we were wrong. Lesson learned: allow the movers to unpack the large items and put those things together and in place, then get them out of your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment